The True North Rowing Camp is a week-long Rowing Vacation in beautiful Muskoka with Purcerverance speed curve analysis and technical coaching. This camp offers multiple rows a day and the opportunity to explore Muskoka on and off the water, with hiking trails nearby and breathtaking views. This resort has the luxury of being secluded and close to town, with a quiet, protected lake on your cabin’s back porch. Partnered with Fluidesign, Spine & Spirit Restoration, Back Fit Pro, and hosted at Walker Lake Resort in Huntsville.
For more information and to register, go to: https://georgianbayrowing.wixsite.com/gbrc/new-tnrc
see Camp schedule below
Book a Purcerverance Camp at your club. Coach Purcer provides coaching, video analysis including speed curves, rowing technique presentations/discussion and rigging support for your athletes and coaches.
The full day camp (weekdays or weekends) of rowing & learning can be customised to focus on the needs of your club athletes and coaches.
Typical camps include:
- Three on-water sessions (one video capture, two technique modification)
- Presentation on rowing technique and SEEING OPPORTUNITIES FOR SPEED
- Presentation on Purcerverance Boat Speed Curves
- Individual rowing technique analysis based on boat speed including identification
of performance improvements.
- Recommendations for rigging adjustments based on curves to improve efficiency
- All participants to receive their individual curve and video from the Camp
Cost: $450 + $45/analysis sheet (travel & accommodations if required)
For more information or to discuss available dates contact Mike Purcer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Purcerverance - Race Skills Development Camp
The camp provides:
This is a one day camp to provide participants information and experience to develop racing skills.
For more information and to book a camp at your club email Mike at email@example.com