The Purcerverance Store lists workshops, camps and items for coach and athlete development
1. Club Development Workshop - day camp for club and coach development
2. Rigging Workshop - 3.5 hour hands-on coach development session
3. Race Skill Camp - athletes can develop racing skills.
4. Athlete/Crew Speed Curve Analysis - find opportunities for new speed
5. Coaching Development Sessions – in person or Zoom. Topics include:
Rigging, Technique, Selection
6. Coach Mentorship - Mike provides 3 hrs per week to support coaches
in topics of their choosing, including crew
7. Custom Rigging – custom rigging for your single
8. Rigging Book – by Mike Purcer
9. Training Book - by Mike Purcer
Book a Purcerverance Camp at your club. Coach Purcer provides coaching, and video analysis, including speed curves, rowing technique presentations/discussion and rigging support for your athletes and coaches.
The full-day camp (weekdays or weekends) of rowing & learning can be customized to focus on the needs of your club athletes and coaches.
Typical camps include:
- Three on-water sessions (one video capture, two technique modifications
- Presentation on rowing technique and SEEING OPPORTUNITIES FOR SPEED
- Presentation on Purcerverance Boat Speed Curves
- Individual rowing technique analysis based on boat speed, including identification of performance improvements.
- Recommendations for rigging adjustments based on curves to improve efficiency
- All participants to receive their individual curve and video from the Camp
Cost: $550 + $69/analysis sheet, (travel & accommodations if required)
For more information or to discuss available dates, contact Mike Purcer at email@example.com
Purcerverance - Race Skills Development Camp
The camp provides:
This is a one day camp to provide participants information and experience to develop racing skills.
For more information and to book a camp at your club email Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org